Jam segini PLN bener2 ngeselin dehhhh.... masa hrs mati nyalain lampu penduduk... kl pd pnya baby gmn tuh???? Kasian kan mrk.... kadang gk pk mikir dulu nih.... parah bgt... seenak jidat aja..... hadehhhh...
Gw jg smpe nyalain lilin begini... pas bgt jam 12 malem pula... uda ky org mo ngepet aja dijam2 segini nyalain lilin sgala..... parah benerrr dehhh... uji nyali dulu kita malam iji.. hadeeeeeehhhhhh P L N !!!
Hi gaiss .. About me nih gaiss .. I still just the ordinary girl .. who likes to write on blogs, for-information that I know, and I'm natural of course ... I also really love to hear music loh .. here you may Call my name enough with a small name aja "VIO" or "DEWI" also may kok which is easily called ajalah yaahh ... oiya ... friends other bloggers may really for the experience you have also. With pleasure loh. The end of the word ... welcome to my blog ya gaiisss ..
Komentar